1001 Army Road
Kingwood, WV 26537-1092
- From Charleston, WV
Follow I-79 North to the junction of I-68
- East From Pittsburgh, PA
Follow I-79 South to the junction of I-68 East (Exit 148)
- From Washington, DC
Follow I-70 West to the junction of I-68 West
From I-68 to Camp Dawson:
- From I-68 take exit 23, WV-26, Bruceton Mills.
- Head south on WV-26 toward Galloway Rd, continue 12 miles.
- In 12 miles you will see a convenience store, North Preston Kwik Stop, on your right.
- Drive .1 miles past the convenience store, then turn left on St. Joe Rd (there will be a Camp Dawson sign to help you spot the correct turn).
- After 2.9 miles on St. Joes Rd you will see a sign pointing right towards Camp Dawson.
- Take a slight right towards Camp Dawson. If you come to a stop sign you have gone too far.
- Continue until you see the Camp Dawson security gate. Have your photo ID ready.
To I-68 from Camp Dawson:
- Exit Camp Dawson by the security gate and continue on the road next to the golf course.
- At the end of the road take a left on St. Joe Road.
- After 2.9 miles on St. Joe Road you will come to a stop sign.
- Turn right at the stop sign onto WV-26 and continue until you reach I-68.
Airport Distances (without traffic):
- Morgantown Municipal Airport (MGW)
45 minutes – 34.2 miles
- North Central West Virginia Airport (CKB)
1 hour 10 minutes – 45 miles
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
2 hours – 110 miles
- Yeager Airport (CRW)
3 hours – 178 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
3 hours – 179 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
3 hours 15 minutes – 207 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
3 hours 15 minutes – 209 miles