The Multi-Purpose Building is open 7 days a week from 5 AM to 9 PM on Monday through Saturday and 5 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. The building may be closed occasionally for private trainings or events.
The Multi-Purpose Building serves as a fully functioning recreation and exercise center, as well as a venue for large capacity events such as conventions, presentations, and banquets.
The building has two full locker rooms with showers for men and women. Guests can also utilize the men’s and women’s sauna rooms.
Our diverse facility can accommodate many different types of functions. The main floor is approximately 12,500 square feet with retractable bleachers and basketball hoops. We have tables and chairs to seat 750 people, not including the bleachers. The Multi-Purpose Building also features professional audio equipment and a large projector and screen.
Equipment (may be checked out during normal operating hours):
- boxing gloves
- softball equipment
- badminton equipment
- golf clubs
Free Weight Area:
- 4 Flat Benches
- 2 Inline Benches
- 1 Power Squat Rack with platform
- Olympic Barbells
- Bumper Plates
- Smith Squat Machine
- Combination Dip/ Pull up/ Abdominal Stand
- Full Set of Dumbbells ranging from 5 to 105 pounds
- Kettle bells
- Medicine Balls
- Features an open floor space as well as various pieces of exercise equipment that can easily be slid out of the way to serve different purposes as needed
- 12 treadmills
- 12 bikes
- 6 stationary cycles
Resistance Training Area:
- Features all new, state of the art machines with capabilities of training every muscle group in the body
For more information, please contact the Multi-Purpose Building at 304-791-7026.